[Question #46982]: Compiz Fusion + ubuntu eee 8.04.1 + eeepc 900?

Yay!!! ubuntu eee 8.04.1 runs perfectly on my eeepc 900!! Can I enable compiz fusion on this version or is it no longer supported? It used to fly on my 701 4GB Surf, LOL. Someone else asked the same question but it was 'solved' without him explaining how he got it to work  :(