ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: ubuntu-elisp is not subscribed to emacsen-common

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:24 +0200, "Reinhard Tartler"
<siretart@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "era" <ubuntu-elisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > I cannot figure out how to add more packages to the ubuntu-elisp group,
> > is this something somebody here (mwolsen?) can do, or should I file a
> > bug report against Launchpad, or something?  The package list is at
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-elisp/+packagebugs
>
> That works by visiting the package summary page, click in the green
> portlet at the upper right on 'subscribe to bug mail', and subscribe the
> ubuntu-elisp team. This should make the package appear on +packagebugs

Sorry for the long delay before getting back on this ...

Maybe this has changed in the recent Launchpad revamp, but at least now,
I cannot find a link to subscribe the team.  I can subscribe myself
(there is a "Subscribe to bug mail" link on the package page at the top
of the right column -- e.g.
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/emacs23) but not anybody else
(unlike for individual bugs).

I'm thinking at least emacs23 and emacsen-common should somewhat
urgently be added to the team's +packagebugs page.  Again, should I file
a Launchpad bug report to request this, or can somebody on the team take
care of it?

/* era */

--
If this were a real .signature, it would suck less.  Well, maybe not.