ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: ubuntu-elisp is not subscribed to emacsen-common

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:08 +0100, "Reinhard Tartler"
<siretart@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ubuntu-elisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> > On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:24 +0200, "Reinhard Tartler"
> > <siretart@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> That works by visiting the package summary page, click in the green
> >> portlet at the upper right on 'subscribe to bug mail', and subscribe the
> >> ubuntu-elisp team. This should make the package appear on +packagebugs
> >
> > Maybe this has changed in the recent Launchpad revamp, but at least now,
> > I cannot find a link to subscribe the team.  I can subscribe myself
<...>
> > I'm thinking at least emacs23 and emacsen-common should somewhat
> > urgently be added to the team's +packagebugs page.  Again, should I file
> > a Launchpad bug report to request this, or can somebody on the team take
> > care of it?
>
> I've just subscribed the team to both packages. They now appear on:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-elisp/+packagebugs

Thanks!

For the record, was there something I overlooked, or is this an
operation which requires special privileges?

/* era */

--
If this were a real .signature, it would suck less.  Well, maybe not.