ubuntu-fridge team mailing list archive

Re: Action Requested: Fridge LP mailing lists

I've added more info to the /talk page.  Matthew E, I think the spec
does need some refactoring.

For example,  Lazerjock pointed out that "ubuntu-news-team" is a bad
name for a list with the sole purpose of having stories sent to it
(albeit not as bad as fridge-devel).

Discussion on #ubuntu-news came up with suggestions like
"submit-stories" and "news-submissions".