ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Latest versions in repos

Hi, another new one here. So to sum it up this is a team of people who will
promote the use of Linux (ubuntu as its main distro) as a gamming
plataform?.

If that's so, i would really like to know how can i help. Reffering a
previous question, i have some experience hosting lan parties (not official
ones, but with a participation of 50-100 people), since i live in a small
city (of a small country).

It would be nice to see a bit more information to clarify ideas.

Sorry for my english (its not my main language).

nz.

www.zonical.net