ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Latest versions in repos

On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 10:52 -0300, Nicolas Zuasti wrote:
> Hi, another new one here. So to sum it up this is a team of people who
> will promote the use of Linux (ubuntu as its main distro) as a gamming
> plataform?.

That is about what it is as I also see it. The promotion of FOSS games
on Linux (Ubuntu primary distro).

However, I would not wish to turn those in need or with queries away,
but it is that old nugget of when do you say no. I think we can thrash
this out in due course.

> If that's so, i would really like to know how can i help. Reffering a
> previous question, i have some experience hosting lan parties (not
> official ones, but with a participation of 50-100 people), since i
> live in a small city (of a small country).

Could you offer more detail in a new thread?

> It would be nice to see a bit more information to clarify ideas.
>
> Sorry for my english (its not my main language).

Your English is great. As good as mine, maybe better and I am
English. ;-)

Regards

Phil