ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Let's Get Started!

What Arc is saying makes sense, but where do you actually start?  Who are
the "founding fathers" of this group?  I haven't looked at the numbers (and
I'm also not too familiar with Launchpad), but how many ppl do we have
signed up? Would an IRC meeting be too chaotic? Or maybe a Skype (ahem...
Empathy) meeting be a good place to start?  That way you'll get core people
that WILL participate instead of IRC-trolls.  Just a thought.

Oh and lastly, is launchpad the main site to display all this information or
should we be thinking of a seperate site (under the ubuntu domain or not).
Personally; I think there needs to be a core and work your way out.  So;
launchpad and its mailing list is the quickest and easiest way for the
community of ubuntu-gamers to communicate, but the main web site should be
presentation only... until we have our feet firmly placed in what our goals
are!