ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Gaming Cafe

Hi Ubuntu-Gaming members,

Me and  a couple of my friends have decided to start a Ubuntu based Gaming
cafe at Trivandrum, India.

We plan to support some of the popular games as of today (mainly Windows
based) using Wine.
We also intend to spread awareness about Open source games and conduct
tournaments for these games.

For spreading Linux / Ubuntu, it would be apt to target the 10-25 year olds,
which is the target gaming population as well. I believe this would help in
spreading awareness of Linux among them.

We hope to be able to give back to the Ubuntu-Gaming community some amount
from our monthly profits, if any. :-D

This is a prototype model. Could you please share your thoughts with us as
both Gamers and Linux users on this approach.

Thanks and Regards
Aravind

Follow ups