ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu GNOME Remix

Now now now some explanation.

jbicha correct me if I´m wrong please:)

1. Ubuntu Wiki is, well, open. You don´t need to be an official Ubuntu
flavor to create a dedicated wiki page...

2. It isn´t official right now, hopefully as jbicha work more on it
will get an official status a.s.a.p:)

3. Ubuntu ISO QA Tracker IS dedicated to Ubuntu official flavors.
However let me see will balloons allow an exception lol.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)