ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Re: Plymouth Theme

Hey,

Here I can't see any animation, it always show just one fixed background.

You can check the code at:

   https://code.launchpad.net/~ecanuto/ubuntu/quantal/ubuntu-gnome-default-settings/ubuntu-gnome-default-settings

Also, waiting for build (in 40 minutes) of packages on PPA:

   https://code.launchpad.net/~ecanuto/+archive/dev

      plymouth-theme-ubuntu-gnome-alt-logo_12.10.2_all.deb
      plymouth-theme-ubuntu-gnome-alt-text_12.10.2_all.deb

To choose plymouth theme you can use:

    sudo update-alternatives --config default.plymouth
    sudo update-initramfs -u

Cheers,