ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Installed CQRLog / 3rd time's a charm!

Hi Laura,

See this part of the error:

Restarting apparmor (via systemctl): apparmor.serviceJob for
apparmor.service failed. See "systemctl status apparmor.service" and
"journalctl -xe"

It is telling you that you can run the following commands for more info:

systemctl status apparmor.service

and

journalctl -xe

this might help shed some light on things if you run into any problems. You
might have to run the commands with sudo, but try without first.

-J