ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Installed CQRLog / 3rd time's a charm!

Frank,

Your message went to over 400 subscribers.

If you're not interested in the messages, please press DELETE and the
message will be gone.

If you'd rather not receive this list at all, please go to:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-hams

Log in and unsubscribe, but wait - that's such a shame!

A much better thing would be to join the discussion, can you be of help to
others?

That's what this list is about.

Thanks to everyone for this very interesting discussion, I have learned a
lot.

I just tried installing cqrlog from the PPA and it's going well.

Thanks Lahra and group,

David N1EA