ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Installed CQRLog / 3rd time's a charm!

Hello Frank,

It's difficult to unsubscribe when you've deleted your account.

The unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each message.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-hams

Try logging in and seeing if you can unsubscribe.

I'm sending this to the group maybe a moderator can help you.

David