ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: Ubuntu Translation Teams Interview Series - German Translation Team]

Hallo,

ich habe heute eine Interview-Anfrage für diese Interview-Serie auf
planet.ubuntu.com erhalten, die ihr vielleicht kennt. Da ich aber gar
nicht mehr aktiv mitarbeite, wäre es albern, mich zum deutschen
Übersetzerteam zu interviewen.

Möchte das einer von euch übernehmen? Ist bestimmt kein Problem mit
David kurz abzustimmen, dass statt mir einer von euch interviewt wird.

Besten Gruß, Jochen
--
Jochen Skulj
http://www.jochenskulj.de

I hope this email finds you well. Hopefully you've heard about, and
read some of the Ubuntu Translation Teams interview series [1] that
was kicked off after UDS-M.

Now we're well into the new month, and are looking to interview a
new team:-)

If you'd like to participate, you could send these questions back
to me some time in the next 10 days or so? We'll then be able to
publish them on Planet Ubuntu, Ubuntu News, UWN, the translators
Facebook page and in  other Ubuntu-related channels.

If you could also include a picture of yourself or your team that
would be greatly appreciated as well.

Please feel free to let myself or David Planella (on CC) know if you
have any questions, comments or concerns about these interview questions.

Thank you again for all the German Translation Team does!

Translation Team Interview Questions  - German Translation Team

Team Name: German Translation Team
Contact: Jochen Skulj<jochen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  <mailto:jochen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Launchpad Information:https://launchpad.net/~joskulj  <https://launchpad.net/%7Ejoskulj>

1) Could you tell us a bit about you and the language you help
translate Ubuntu into?

2) How and when did you become an Ubuntu translator?

3) What other projects do you help with inside the community?

4) Do you belong to an Ubuntu LoCo team? If so, which one?

5) How can people who want to help with translating Ubuntu and all the
various pieces and parts into your language get started?

6) What's the desktop experience for Ubuntu users in your language? Is
Ubuntu in your language popular among native speakers?

7) Where does your team need help?

8) Do you know of any projects or organizations where Ubuntu is used
in your language?

9) What do you feel is the most rewarding part of translating Ubuntu?

10) Is there anything else about your team or translation efforts that
I haven't asked you about that you would like to talk about?

Regards,
Joe

[1]http://ubuntu-news.org/tag/translations/