ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

Re: Website Integration

Hi!

Thanks for the email and your appreciation!

I also wish to thank all the other team members, therefore forwarding
your email to our mailing list
ubuntu-l10n-de-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ubuntu German
Translators).

Best Regards,

Dennis

--
Dennis Baudys

      email: thecondor@xxxxxxxx
 GPG key-ID: E4A9FB08
fingerprint: CB9A 86FF 1C20 0426 3912
             0276 3A78 E23F E4A9 FB08

Prüfer im deutschen Ubuntu-Übersetzer-Team

  launchpad: ~thecondordb