ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Common Translations

Sorry Nukul,
Did not see this mail earlier.. (it went into spam)... I agree that
there are these words where it will be tough to find options and
translations... Let's just try and pool our energies and concentrate on
making a comfortable user experience and not merely a translated OS...

Whatever the problem words.. please circulate them or send a mail notice
even if they are on the google docs.. otherwise most of us (busy with
other things) do not manage to participate...
सूचक and संकेतक seem to me fine as they are common hindi usage... the
idea being to keep as much as possible in common lingo to encourage
people to use Ubuntu
regards
Alok