Re: Chapter 9

Different note:
I'm writing up a guide to restoring GRUB after a windows install.
Technically, it is much easier to leave the windows bootloader alone and but
GRUB on / instead of in the MBR. It involved much less interpretation of
terminal outputs.

However, I don't think this is considered best practice.

What do people recommend?