Re: The Title

Cool.

Re: the codename/development name thing, I think that a good compromise
between including the development name and to not include it would be to
have the image of the Lynx as a subtle watermark, as I said before.

I would like to have a new title page ready for our alpha release by the
10th, which is in 8 days. So, it seems most people think "Getting Started
with Ubuntu 10.04" is a good title - that is what the title will be.
Thorsten, if you could get your design team on to revising Vish's title page
with the new wording and other things we've talked about, that would be
superb.

On the 9th of February I'm going to email a few blogs and tell them about
our alpha release, and I want to be able to tell them about our new name and
our new image so there is no delay in getting the word out about the name
change.

Thanks