Re: Introducing Quickshot

Hey Fabian,

That would be a good idea, but myself and another uni student are doing it
as our project for a python paper this semester, and I want some more
experience in writing python applications from scratch. :)

If I didn't want to do it just for personal education, then I'd certainly go
with the plugin.

Thanks for the information about the languages, that's very useful.

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Project Leader
Dunedin, New Zealand