Re: Edition?

What about following Ubuntu? Calling the upcoming release Ubuntu Manual
10.04, the next 10.10? So it would be clear, to which Ubuntu Version the
manual belongs.

If it is planned to release updated versions between the Ubuntu
releases, what about naming them after their releasing date? So it is
very clear, which version is the last, without knowing anything about
name schemes?

Example:
first release: Ubuntu Manual 10.04, release date 31.04.2010
second " : Ubuntu Manual 10.04, release date: 15.05.2010
.
.
.
nth release: Ubuntu Manual 10.10, release date: 29.10.2010?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Daniel Schury