Re: mess in folders

Hey Martin,

Yeah I agree, the branch is a bit crazy. We are going to move all the
website stuff over to a new project soon. The screenshots folder is used to
import the screenshots back into LaTeX as far as I know.

The other things that we're not using can be deleted from the branch and
stored locally on someones computer as a backup, but we'll get to doing all
this after Lucid when the pressure is off and we don't run the risk of
killing translations by playing with the branch.

Cheers