Re: Meeting Minutes - 1 May 2011

Hello John,

Thanks for doing that quick guide definatley needed I just don't have the time.

Thanks again

Luke

On 02/05/2011 10:24, c7p wrote:
Hey Patrick,

    1)  The timeline for "Natty" won't start until the Maverick manual is
    released, or is it already started?

Yes, we the timeline will start the Maverick string freeze date -at least that's what i understood from meeting-. Although chapter authors -especially those who are working on chapters that need completely new material (e.g Unity section)- can start writing content from today. Generally these two weeks is a good opportunity for all authors to collect resources from the Internet, test the new Ubuntu release, track changes from previous releases that affect their work, make notes etc.

    2.  Is there a link to the qproj file for screenshots in QuickShot? (I
    couldn't find one on the site for Maverick or Natty, and think there
    should be one somewhere)

For Natty there isn't any quickshot file for sure. For Maverick you can download and use this file http://flan.uguu.ca:5000/ump/10-10/[ump]10-10.qsproj <http://flan.uguu.ca:5000/ump/10-10/%5Bump%5D10-10.qsproj> I wrote a quick guide for quickshot users, so you may also check them http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/quickshot-Guide.

Have a great week !

--John
c7p @ freenode