Re: Screenshot highlighting

Op 18-05-12 14:09, Thorsten Wilms schreef:
On 05/18/2012 12:02 AM, Andrew Montag wrote:

http://ubuntuone.com/1mVxryxD97EPVryco0o9p4
Here I would need to point out several things: the *Files* button, the
*More* button, and the, *Download file* button.

http://ubuntuone.com/1fD5OExwPwLUDAp6i7ddpJ
This one could use the *Share folder* button highlighted.

A draft of how I would do it:
http://www.foopics.com/showfull/16beca358a02ee94ec0e59c9c41be57a
This looks nice. It seems very unlikely to me that you will have more than 9 items to refer to, so I would go for 1, 2, 3 etc.
Hannie

Can anyone think of why either numbers or letters would be better, 1-2-3 vs A-B-C?

With numbers, you need 2 digits once you leave 9 behind. But does either style have an advantage regarding recognition or sorting?