Re: Chapter 2 from Nautilus to end

It is entirely possible this is what happened.  Many screenshots were
missing in chapter two (and still are, but I've already committed to
getting the rest of the shots up by Wednesday).  I simply followed the file
names as prescribed in the "missing screenshot" box, grabbed the
screenshot, named the file to match what was indicated, put them in the
/screenshot folder, committed, and pushed. While I'm not sure how I would
have overwritten what may have already been there, it's entirely possible
this is what happened.

Odd that you had a conflict!? I compiled with no issues, then committed
with no conflicts.  What can I do to resolve this conflict you are seeing?

Let me know.