Re: Ubuntu Manual available via software Center

This blog post might be useful also. It's about using a "Download for
Ubuntu" button, instead of hosting the file on site. The button would
link to the repository (if I'm understanding it correctly).

http://www.jonobacon.org/2012/06/06/download-for-ubuntu-button-campaign/

It might be something to consider, after we get the manual in the
Software Center.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.