Re: Ubuntu Manual available via software Center

On 06/16/2012 06:08 AM, Patrick Dickey wrote:
I'm not sure on whether it would appear in the 10.04 archives or not.
That would be something to ask the Software Center people. If it's
similar to applications, you might end up creating repositories for each
version that you want to upload (although I don't have any practical
experience on this).

As for the second question, If it can't be tailored to this edition is
available in this distribution (10.04 in the 10.04 distro's
repositories, etc), then I don't think it would be worth adding previous
versions.

Have a great weekend.:)
Patrick.