Re: User name in screenshots

Hi Carsten,

I think what happened was this. There were a bunch of screenshots that
they wanted recaptured. I'm guessing that either someone else captured
all of these with the wrong user name set up, or in the case of my User
Settings one, they used my original screenshot (which had the wrong user
name set up).  I checked my virtual machine, and it was set up with
"Ubuntu User" for the user information.

Either way, I think we should wait for Kevin, Hannie, or John to
respond, as they may not want to change the images. If they do want to
change them, I have screenshots from my section available to upload. So
that takes care of 06-User-Settings. And I could probably get a few of
the others pretty quickly.

Have a great weekend.:)
Patrick.

P.S. Sorry if my earlier emails came off as saying you were wrong. In
the end, I was wrong, and I blame myself for not double checking before
I replied.