Re: Preparing for 12.10 series

I forgot to mention also, that this would clear up the issue about user
names. Instead of every author having to set up their computers with a
fake persona (user name), only a small group would have to.  The rest of
the authors/editors could just use their normal accounts to do their
chapters/sections.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.