Re: Preparing for 12.10 series

Well my initial attempt (the blurry ones) was because I had everything
running in a virtual machine, and I was taking the screenshots from my
host machine (of the window). I think when I was able to take the
screenshots from inside of the virtual machine itself, they came out
better. I don't think I have the originals anymore.

I'd have to play around with shotwell and the screenshot tool, just to
get more familiar with them both. Plus I'll have to make sure that
everything is set up with the proper username and computer name.

For John, what is the timeframe for when the screenshots are needed?
Just so I can plan it in and make sure that I get them done.  And as I
mentioned before, all I'll be able to get are the English screenshots.

Have a great weekend.:)
Patrick.