Re: Translation for the precise-e2 release

The issue is that there are many translated strings that are deleted in
precise-e2.

I checked the Greek translation yesterday and the loss was about 100
strings, not huge deal but it is very tiring for the translators.
The translation of the book is also quite big, it's 1850 strings and many
translators leave the train on the way.
It's important for them to work on a "stable environment".

For me the best solution would be to inform loco teams that the precise e2
edition is available, so if they want to translate they'll do so.
Let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend !

--John