Re: Translation for the precise-e2 release

Hello.

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn@xxxxxx> wrote:
*snip*
> Well, nobody knows, but maybe we find again bugs in the e2 release
> which lead to a e3 release you would first finish the e2 and then make
> the e3? And honestly, I expect that we find find again bugs which we
> should fix, because 12.04 is officially supported for 5 years, what we
> should do, too.

There won't be a third edition of 12.04 as it causes too much work and churn.

I begrudgingly created a second edition due to popular demand but
there weren't many changes made. (See
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual/precise-e2/changes>
for the complete list of changes made to precise-e2.)

At this point, we should start moving forward with quantal and making
all of the bug fixes there.

--Kevin