Re: 12.10 Ubuntu Desktop edits done

The screenshot in Chapter 6 is one that I pointed out in an earlier
email. Since this wasn't the final revision, I haven't retaken it yet.
But I'll do that before the final revision is out.  Also, I wasn't able
to get a picture of Rhythmbox showing an Android phone because it always
comes up as "USB Storage Device 16GB" on my virtual machine. I'm not
quite ready to wipe a physical computer out and install the beta, so I
don't think I can get it.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

P.S. When do the final screenshots need to be in? Depending on the
timeframe, I may wipe my laptop, and install 12.10 on there.