Re: Issues with edits

Ok...I think I'm back in business (albeit now behind schedule). John Xygo
sent me edits to the ubuntu-desktop.tex and I just compared them to what we
had and brought in all the changes, committed, and pushed.

Thanks to whomever is/are adding screenshots to the Desktop chapter. They
look good.

I'm now going to go through the entire "Desktop" chapter with a printout of
the chamber and do all the actions we document using the beta release of
Raring to verify it matches.  I hope to have this done and committed by
Tuesday evening, Pacific Daylight Time.

--Jim