Re: Packaging new software

Good question, Patrick. All I know is that, just before I sent my application to the developers in January, see (1) and they decided to close the door, our English version and the French translation were accepted in the old way. As from January, we have to do the packaging ourselves. Although I am making progress, I will ask the MOTU guys if the completed translated versions (pdf) can be included in the original package.
Hannie

(1) https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/apps/2076/