Re: Ubuntu Classroom sessions for Documentation

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From the emails on this subject, and the information here [1] I
> understand that, as far as UM is concerned, classroom reservations will
> be made for two sessions (thanks, Lyz, for adding the manual):
> 1. Getting started contributing to Manual 60 minutes - quote Lyz
>
> going over the basics of http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved to
> describe the "jobs" available and quick examples of how to do each so
> that folks in IRC can follow along and ask questions if they get
> stuck.
>
> 2. Ubuntu Manual versions explained 30 minutes - quote Thomas
>
> I'm doing a session discussing the different versions of the manual that have been created in the past year (Lubuntu / WOU), and very briefly discussing how to help contribute to both projects.
>
> Patrick and David have indicated they want to attend and help answering
> questions, depending on the schedule.
> I want to help out with session 1, depending on when it will be scheduled.

Great, I've added you to the wiki.

Since we have an international audience, scheduling is completely
determined by availability of the instructor, so once we begin firming
up the schedule we'll reach out to instructors to work out the best
time for them.

http://www.princessleia.com