Re: Merge with the Ubuntu Docs team?

Hello Jean-Marc,
Thank you for explaining to us how important the ubuntu manual (French translation) is to the French users. The French translation team always has done a tremendous job and, I hope, will continue to do so.
Keep following the discussion on this list.
My priority is getting trusty published, after that we can decide what we are going to do with UMP.
Regards,
Hannie Dumoleyn