Re: authors/editors

So on step 4 I notice the script checking for several Ubuntu font packages.
Is this going to require me to use Ubuntu for editing? I do have Ubuntu in
a small VM just for testing, but I normally I'd use OS X. I guess I'd be
able to also get those fonts in OS X, but any insight would be useful.

Thanks,
Eric

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn <lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx