Re: Final stage

Op 20-04-16 om 06:08 schreef Kevin Godby:
Hello.

It sounds like the powers that be have recently changed the name of Software to be Ubuntu Software:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-software/+bug/1570479

We'll need to update our manual to reflect this change.

(I look forward to the day when these UIFe and FFe requests stop happening so late in the process—or at least when they actually listen to the docs team and not capriciously override them.)

—Kevin

Ay, ay, ay, I just sent an email to our list on the very same subject (sorry, Kevin, I had not yet read yours). Tomorrow morning (CET) I will have a look at it.