Re: Ubuntu Phone Calculator Demo #1

Color not with standing, there are many ways to indicate the "bad part":
italic, underlines...perhaps the squiggly underlines, used in most
spell-check-as-you-type scenarios. At any rate, my idea was not to use
color so much as to call attention to part of the input that caused the
problem.  For example, image if your word processor just said "spelling
error" at the bottom of the page--not too useful.

However, you do bring up a great point about accessibility.  Using your
example, let's say a color-blind user has set his theme to high-contrast.
 How, in QML are we to account for this, other than just hope it still
looks good.  It would be nice if my widgets would behave based on
accessibility settings, especially if the framework helped me in a way
similar to i18n facilities.  How nice would it be to be able to provide a
set of strategies where the framework chose based on accessibility need.  I
could build a default indicateError() function that changed the text red
and beeped, and others that would cater to various impairments:

* no beep for the hearing impaired
* switch to underline for the color-blind

Anyway, I'm getting off topic.  Again, great work guys on the calc. Will be
watching the progress!

Regard,
Sandman