Re: Nexus4 boot-bug

On 02/26/2013 04:03 AM, Ryan Walmsley wrote:
I get it where sometimes after turning it off using the powerkey it
takes a while to get it to boot up again even when charged fully. I
normally get it working by plugging in charger / usb cable and then
booting (as the screen wakes up from charge starting).

That's because we had a bug at the shutdown process, which was fixed yesterday (should be part of tomorrow's daily).

Currently the device seems to be off, but only the Ubuntu part that is not running anymore (the delay you noticed is related with the time needed for hard reboot).

The fix in case you want to build it yourself: http://phablet.ubuntu.com/gitweb?p=ubuntu/uchroot.git;a=commitdiff;h=ee46af244628c932b7775ffe7c882b99e9e2de56;hp=728ad52f84e1e769bbe86fc5fc2e2c4de8278fa1

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo