[Q] A number of Ubuntu-Touch questions

I have reviewed the Ubuntu-Touch design guide and read about application development but still have questions.

1) In the production release of Ubuntu-Touch (possibly 13.10 but likely 14.04): a) Will there be HW accelerated video decoding? If yes I assume the Android HW drivers for each device would be used. b) Will the chroot be removed as the method to support Ubuntu-Touch on the Nexus devices?

2) Will the Ubuntu-Touch UI:
a) Have an equivalent to Android Widgets (e.g News, weather ... etc)?
b) Have the equivalent for theming multiple home screens (i.e. specific wallpaper and widgets). The same as Android home screens or Ubuntu work spaces. I saw multi-workspaces on the various online on-line video UI demos but wonder about theming. c) Will the equivalent to Unity's indicators be open to developers? I know that there is a notification area but are there any restrictions to adding additional "indicator" apps? I have a Gnome Unity indicator I would like to redevelop.

3) General Ubuntu-Touch Phone/Tablet distro questions:
a) Will python (non-UI) scripts be support (v2.7 or 3.0)?
b) Will apps be able to launch background tasks (e.g. python) on a scheduled bases? Much as Ubuntu indicators and/or cron can do today. c) Will Bluetooth/USB devices be supported (e.g. keyboards, mice, game controllers, headphones, USB Ethernet adapter, USB OTG cable ... etc)? In general my question is restricted to what native Android and/or custom ROMS support today.
d) Will NFS/SAMBA network shares be supported?
e) Will there be any file format restrictions (e.g. NTFS)?
f) The chart at the bottom of the Web page link below, describes hardware entry level (e.g. Nexus 10) and High-end (Quad-core A15 or Intel x86) Tablets HW. The entry level will not support "Full desktop convergence". What functionality is being left out for and entry level device? That statement is a little unclear unless it refers to raw processing power like transcoding video, video editing or graphics arts applications. My specific question is outside of horsepower and an extended UI, is much of the standard Ubuntu distro capabilities being left out of the "Entry level" implementation? Web page containing the HW/functionality chart: http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/tablet/partner

Thanks in advance for any answers that can be supplied at this time.

Doug