Re: Tethering and Overclocking?

I wouldn't have known that as I simply used an app with root permissions to download new logos and animations then install them. I always picked Mario running across the screen.  :-)

Though that's not my main concern as its more a second kind of cool things. The main things that would be deal breakers would be the tethering and CPU over / under clock control. As without that, my current device Droid 2 Global would be so slow it wouldn't be usable. And battery is on its last leg. So underclocking when the screen is off means it almost can make it half a day before charging.

And we all know the benefits of tethering. Don't wanna bore you all too much.  :-P

God Bless
      Dan