Re: Music app.

Hi,

On Thursday 07 March 2013 18:22:40 you wrote:
> Hey Michael,
> Are you working on a Xbmc remote for Ubuntu Touch? That would be great.

Yes, I'm working on a Xbmc remote control for Ubuntu Touch. Basically I'm just
porting my existing Xbmcremote for Maemo, MeeGo and Symbian to Ubuntu.

http://notyetthere.org/?page_id=17

Here are some screenshots of what the finished version looks like on the Nokia
N9 and some screenshots of the current state of progress for Ubuntu Touch (the
ones with _ubuntu in their name):
http://notyetthere.org/data/xbmcremote/screenshots/

The source code is located at http://gitorious.org/xbmcremote/xbmcremote

Feel free to join me in #xbmcremote on freenode.

> Do
> you have a API to control XBMC? If so could you pass me a copy? Thanks.

Xbmcremote features a library (libxbmcremote) which abstracts the whole Xbmc
JSONRPC API in a stateful Qt API. However, I didn't package it up as a
separate package, so frontends need to live within xbmcremote's source tree
for now.

Cheers,
Michael