Re: [msm8625] build error - .size expression for pow does not evaluate to a constant

Thanks. Will back to check display problem later. The first issue now is
recovery not boot correctlt. I doubt I should use device specific mkbootimg
procedure instead of that build/core/ use because looks like repacked boot
image by android kitchen cannot boot too even using correct boot img from
stock.
在 2013-3-7 下午11:53,"Andrew Black" <agwblack@xxxxxxxxx>写道: