Re: Where to buy a tablet for ubuntu?

You can't buy a device with Ubuntu on yet, to be able to get it you have to
unlock the boot loader and flash ubuntu on it via your computer ./ laptop.

The devices that Ubuntu are developing for are Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4 (~4"
Phone), Nexus 7 (~7 Inch Tablet) and Nexus 10 (~10 Inch Tablet)

So you can get it on a 10 Inch one.