Re: How to make deb package?

Interesting discussion!

Would be great to have some documentation on this when things start
falling into place. I was doing a few talks on Ubuntu Touch in Myanmar
and Singapore last couple of weeks - mostly introductory and design
focused - but a lot of technical questions came up as well from people
interested in app development for the platform:

-how to package apps for Touch
-is there going to be an App Store and how the App Store will work (in
terms of revenue split between Canonical and app developers from paid
apps - and also in terms of possible malware)
-In addition to QML/JS apps people were interested in learning how to
write more high performance apps like games with C++/OpenGL and how to
package and sell those

What is the plan with App Store/Software Center/installing new apps on
Touch - both for developers and the end users?

Thanks
Jouni