Re: Can Ubuntu learn from iOS app store prices?

A system integrated way of donation would be awesome. One of the main reasons I don't donate often is because its never fast or simple. Usually requiring Paypal logins.

I would prefer a system separate from Paypal (reasons related to the Wikileak blackout). And integrated as something every dev can utilize while have any and all personal info of both parties completely inaccessible to eachother. They would be verified separately and related memory purged after each verification to stay as secure as possible. Because that is the primary reason average people don't donate is because of security fears. Every company says security is their top priority, then later turns out not so much and are compromised.

Thank you all for your hard work! God Bless! :-)