Re: Qt 5.0.2 for Ubuntu 13.04 copied to qt5-proper

Hi Timo

On 05/08/2013 11:54 AM, Timo Jyrinki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was encouraged to copy my Qt 5.0.2 for Ubuntu 13.04 to qt5-proper PPA
> after testing it, so this has been done now :) With the last addition of
> a newer qtsensors build, I had success on my Nexus 4 with
> apt-add-repository ppa:canonical-qt5-edgers/qt5-beta-proper ; apt-get
> update ; apt-get dist-upgrade ; reboot with both 116 and 118 releases today.
>
> The new Qt includes latest fixes from upstream and latest patches from
> various Ubuntu developers that weren't part of 5.0.2 yet (but will be in
> upstream 5.1/5.2 as well). The respective people who have been waiting
> for their patches to land in images by default should be happy, as well
> as users waiting for those good fixes.
>
> There's also a newer snapshot of qtpim and qtsensors, others will follow
> later.
So, I updated here and noticed that building the phone-app started to
fail (both in my machine and on jenkins), so after I checked the logs I
realized that libqt0contacts0 is missing the library itself (the package
has only the changelog and copyright files).

Would you mind taking it a look?

Thanks

Boiko