Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] [Design] Responding to orientation

That's exactly why there needs to be an option to lock rotation for an
e-reader.

My other question remains unanswered: does Ubuntu Touch support rotation
yet? I'd like to know because I'm maintaining the device-specific part for
the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, and right now it's hard-coded to be locked
into landscape mode, because the early port was locked in portrait mode.
I'd prefer not having to hard-code the orientation if I don't have to.