Re: opengl?

Hi,

yes, we are working on example code. As I said, if you intend to write a game
with one fullscreen view, painting everything yourself in there, a QGLWidget
might be a solution altough I think using just a QWindow would be better
suited.

What I meant with discouraged, is to use QWidget in terms of QPushButton,
QListView etc. Talking about a QGLWidget I assumed that you want to embed it
somewhere into another QWidget based app.

This example shows how to use Qt openGL without a QGLWidget (using a QWindow).
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtgui/openglwindow.html

Also, all of those examples should be applicable to our platform (some of
those are QGLWidget based too):
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtopengl/examples-widgets-opengl.html

Anyways, if you know how to use QGLWidget, I'm sure you understand how I mean
the discouraging or QWidget usage on mobile platforms.

Br,
Michael